Many people don’t have any idea how they can clean a pillow top mattress and if you are also in their line, then, don’t worry, you will get to learn today. So, there are many ways to clean pillow top mattress and that’s what we are going to share today in this article.
How To Clean A Pillow Top Mattress?
You spend lots of your time on your bed. Right. That’s why it is very important that you clean or maintain your pillow top mattress. So, things you need to maintain your pillow top mattress:
- Vacuum having bristle brush attached.
- Baking soda
Cleaning A Pillow Top Mattress
- Remove everything off the mattress.
- Use the vacuum to remove dust particles thoroughly from the mattress.
- Make sure that you hit all the crevices or seams.
- If you are getting bad odours from your mattress, then, use baking soda to get rid of it.
- After sprinkling, let the baking soda sit for one hour.
- And, then, remove it by vacuuming.
How To Remove Sweat Stains?
Sweat stains are very common to appear on your pillow top mattress, as you spend lots of your time up on your mattress. So, for removing it. Lets what you need to have:
- Mild dish soap
- White vinegar
- Steam cleaner
- White cloth
- Soft brush
Steps To Remove Discoloration From Pillow Top Mattress
- You need to mix mild dish soap with warm water in a bowl after routine care.
- After that you need to dip the white cloth or soft brush into the soapy solution and then gently scrub.
- Let the solution settle for half an hour.
- Now, use a clean, damp cloth to blot it up.
- If you have stubborn discoloration, then, use white vinegar on the discoloured area.
- Let the vinegar sit for one hour.
- After that, soak up the vinegar using a white towel.
- Then, done. Allow the mattress to dry in the air.
If you have mattress cleaning in your home, then, that will be the best. Instead of using the above soapy solution method, steam clean your mattress which will not only repair discoloration, but also it will make pillow top mattress germs free.
How To Remove Stains From The Pillow Top Mattress?
Whether it’s a carpet or a mattress. Stains are really a headache. When it comes to dealing with stains, then, it’s time for you to deep clean your mattress. For deep cleaning your pillow top mattress, what you need to have:
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Upholstery shampoo
- Soft bristle brush
- Towel or paper towels
- Spray bottle
Getting the stains out of the sleeping pad isn’t in any way shape or form a simple undertaking. It requires a bunch of investment and exertion, in this way, it would be better in the event that you recruit proficient sleeping cushion cleaning administrations to eliminate stains from your sleeping pad.
So, these are some of the to clean pillow top mattress. So, do follow and maintain your sleep hygiene which is very important for you to have a healthy life. This is a professional Carpet Cleaning technique, which is recommended for public use too.